Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Too big and too slow!

I thought this was a fitting photo to use for my announcement of maternity leave.  It is one of my favorites of Ruby from over a year ago (she was about 7 months old here).  As of right now I am only about 32 weeks pregnant, but don't have nearly enough energy to conduct a photo shoot like I like to!  For those of you who have watched me take pictures or have had them taken by me, you know what I mean.  I am a roll around on the ground, run after my subject, climb on furniture, nonstop movement kind of photographer!  That just isn't possible right now, so I am not taking any new clients probably until the new year.  But please check back here on my blog to see any new pictures I might have the energy to take and pictures of our new addition, Elvis James (when he decides to make his grand entrance)! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

But please save a spot for us in early February! :) I will miss not seeing your pictures. I can't wait to see some of Elvis though!

Anonymous said...

Well said.